This project is read-only.

Feature

Jul 9, 2008 at 5:37 PM
Is all feature available with LINq technology works?

- Paging
- Sorting
- Sum
- Grouping
- etc.
Jul 10, 2008 at 8:17 AM
Edited Jul 10, 2008 at 8:19 AM

gedrogedro wrote:
Is all feature available with LINq technology works?

- Paging
- Sorting
- Sum
- Grouping
- etc.

Please check the feature page for more info. Things like Paging, Sorting, Projection, Where with multiple items are all supported. Next to-do is Join.  Please, let me know what is your objective ?

Jul 10, 2008 at 5:30 PM

I want a framework like the one you did with flickr, for Web services API of dynamics CRM and Web services of dynamics GP.

So Maybe i'll use your framework to implement this kind of solution

Jul 10, 2008 at 8:33 PM
Edited Jul 10, 2008 at 8:40 PM

gedrogedro wrote:

I want a framework like the one you did with flickr, for Web services API of dynamics CRM and Web services of dynamics GP.

So Maybe i'll use your framework to implement this kind of solution

You ar most welcome , when you are done plz let me know, i willl take a look :-). By the way, do you have any website or address i can follow of any progress on that.
Jul 11, 2008 at 3:33 PM
I will give you some news about the progress.

I think it's a good initiative from you. Your framewok will be popular. In the development of LINQ to SQL, Microsoft should though about a frameowk of this kind.

Have a nice day :)
Jan 9, 2009 at 1:23 AM
I can't seem to find any information on grouping support.  For example, consider the query:

var employees = from employee in query where employee.ID > 1 && (employee.ID < 5 || employee.ID == 0) select employee;

Clearly the grouping is important, because without the parenthesis, this query would return a different set of items. (Specifically, an employee of ID 0 would be returned without the parenthesis, but not with them.)

I can't seem to find any difference in the Bucket object when I use grouping or not, though.  Where in the Bucket/BucketItem can I see the representation of a group, so that I can properly generate (in my case) a SQL query?

Thanks,
Mike
Jan 9, 2009 at 6:42 AM
According to the doucment, parenthesis grouping is not supported. I will copy it to the workitem. Alternatively, if you have implemented one you can share the code.

Hope that helps,
Mehfuz.
Jan 9, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Okay, thank you for letting me know.  I will try to implement it if I can.

This is a very helpful project, thanks again!
Jan 11, 2009 at 7:00 PM
The issue has been dealth in workitem # 3589